This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Renaissance Plastic Surgery at www.your-renaissance.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Renaissance Plastic Surgery is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another form of contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contact from Renaissance Plastic Surgery at any time. You can do the following by contacting us at 704-266-4300.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any information we collect is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only physicians and staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information opt-out in a secure environment