As you know, we are offering special pricing on Injectable Fillers and Botox until October 3rd.
Although you understand what Botox is, if this is your first time considering it, you undoubtedly have a few questions about the procedure itself. To make your experience as comfortable as possible, we will be providing a three-part series, with checklists of things to do before, during, and after your procedure.
To begin, we will discuss how you can prepare for your Botox procedure, as well as what to expect during your consultation.
Before the Procedure
1. Find a doctor you trust. Dr. David Klein of Renaissance Plastic Surgery is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He strives to create an environment where his patients are as comfortable as possible at all times, while also providing high quality procedures and results. To learn more, see all of the great things his patients are saying about their experience on Facebook!
2. Be honest. As you prepare for your procedure, be sure that you are prepared for an open and honest conversation with your surgeon. Your surgeon will want to discuss things like your medical history, allergies, any medications you might be taking, etc. Outside of that, don’t be afraid to ask a few questions or present a few concerns of your own.
3. Set realistic goals. During your consultation, your surgeon will want to know what your hopes are for undergoing the Botox procedure. Be prepared to discuss the specific parts of your face that you want to treat. From there, your surgeon will help you set realistic goals and expectations.
4. Avoid blood-thinning medications. Before your procedure, avoiding taking medicines that can thin your blood. This can include Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Vitamin E. This is something your doctor will discuss with you in more detail during your consultation.
5. Ask questions! Yes, we know. We already said this in #2, but we’re saying it again because it is that important. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Klein is here to help!
If you’re interested in learning about our special pricing on Injectable Fillers and Botox, Contact us today. The special ends on October 3rd!